• Take the bike tour of a lifetime, passing through breath-taking highlands and coffee plantations in central Vietnam. Your trip will take in the coast, where you’ll see beautiful, pristine fishing villages and spend some time meeting the friendly local people before arriving in the stunning ancient town of Hoi An.
• Witness the breath-taking scenery of Ninh Binh, with its limestone karsts rising from emerald rice paddy fields beside winding rivers.
• Exploring the enormous caves and towering karst formations of Phong Nha, where the blockbuster Kong: Skull Island movie was filmed.
• One-day tour to Long Tan Nui Dat Battle Field is customized for veterans, particularly the Australian veterans to return to the battle field (in Long Tan Commune) which was used to be the shelter of the Australian soldiers as the ally of the United States in Vietnam War during 1966-1967.
• Enjoying the idyllic scenery of Vietnam's beach paradise, Nha Trang
• Soak up some tropical sunsets on the beaches of Phu Quoc Island
• Scuba Diving & Snorkelling in Hoi An
• Take a joyous ride through Hanoi’s Old Quarter on a traditional cyclo and enjoy an evening street food tour.
• Spend time in the Jewel of Vietnam, Hoi An and watch it illuminate with hundreds of silk lanterns at night.
• Discover historic monuments and culture of Con Dao.
Let us assist you if you couldn't find a perfect trip for you!
We love our country and know it inside and out.