This is the ‘start date’ that you should choose on the calendar.
18:30 pm – Depart with the crew to catch the overnight bus to Ha Giang.
- 6:00 am – Arrive in Ha Giang. Shower, have breakfast, hand in passports to receive the loop permit, pick up motorbikes and prepare for your adventure!
- 9:30 am – Set off from Ha Giang and head for the Geo-National Park. There are many photo opportunities on the way, of course!
- 12:00 pm – Eat lunch and check out an interesting local market.
- 1:00 pm – Take a dip in a local swimming hole before hopping back on the bikes! (Depending on weather conditions)
- 4:00 pm – Arrive at Yen Minh, check into the guest house, eat dinner and then head out to a couple of the local street bars to try some local beer and rice wine.
- 7:30 am – Breakfast at the guesthouse.
- 8:00 am – Leave Yen Minh on our motorbikes and head through Meo Vac and over Ma Pi Leng Pass. (Prepare for epic scenery!)
- 12:00 pm – Drop bags off in Dong Van and eat lunch.
- 1:00 pm – There are two options today… (Will depend on the weather and what each group wants to do). We either jump back on the bikes and ride up to the most Northern point of Vietnam (where we’ll even take a cheeky step across into China!) or have take a rest from biking and check out the Dong Van French Fortress Ruins. TBC!
- 5:00 pm – Check in at the hotel and grab a refreshing beer!
- 7:00 am – Have breakfast at the hotel.
- 7:30 am – Set off from the home-stay heading for Yen Minh.
- 8:30 am – Visit one of the minority villages and check out their local market.
- 12:00pm – Lunch
- 4:30 pm – Arrive back at Ha Giang. Shower, dinner and enjoy a few beers while waiting for the bus back to Hanoi. What an amazing adventure!
- 8:30 pm – Hop on the night bus and back to Hanoi.
6:00 am – Arrive back in Hanoi.