• Paradise Cruise shines on the clear, emerald waters of Ha Long Bay because of its unique design and bright colors, dark wood work, fine white linen, bluish taffeta, intricately designed marble, fine china, and silver-laden accessories.
• The Dragon Pearl Junk effortlessly combines ancient architecture and modern design to create a rich experience of Halong Bay for guests. Measuring at 6.9 meters wide and 29 meters long, the Dragon Pearl offers enough space and comfort for an unforgettable cruise experience.
• Red Dragon Bay promises an unforgettable experience sailing around Halong Bay in style. The cruise liner is furnished with world-class amenities, intricate woodwork, and an intimate setting. The affordable price, attentive crew, and fun activities are some of the reasons why Red Dragon is a popular choice for travelers.
• Victory Star is one of the most luxurious and largest cruise ships that sail in Halong Bay. This liner offers 32 luxurious cabins and is at par with 5-star hotels. Additional services such as air conditioning, linen sheets, and a private bath are all included.
• The Bhaya stands out among a sea of cruise liners with its effervescent white hues and yacht-like size. With its 40 deluxe cabins and world-class amenities, the Bhaya follows the ilk of 5-star hotels worldwide. The cabins are segmented into Royal and Deluxe cabins for guests tastes and various travel purposes such as conferences, meetings, corporate retreats, weddings, and other such events.
Let us assist you if you couldn't find a perfect trip for you!
We love our country and know it inside and out.